The DICT has commissioned the LASU Alumni Relations Management Portal. With this portal, graduating students will have to complete the online data requirement form and make payment to the dedicated Alumni Account. Evidence of payment will be uploaded for further verification by the Alumni officer.
All graduating students are to follow the steps below to register.
- Visit https://www.lasu.edu.ng
- Click on Student in the top panel
- Then on the drop-down, click on “Alumni Registration” to access the portal
- On the Alumni Registration portal, click “Alumni Account” to see the dedicated Alumni Account details.
- On the portal page, click “Start Registration” to display the registration page.
- The registration form is divided into three(3) sections.
- Personal Info
- Additional Details
- Alumni Fee Payment (Evidence of Payment)
Note: All fields are required
- Click on the “Submit Button” on completion of the form.
The portal is seamless and easy to use. Alumni Registration and enrollment is a prerequisite for final clearance. All graduating students are therefore advised to proceed online to use the portal for their Alumni registration and clearance.
Concerned students are to note that only graduates duly approved by Senate will be eligible to use the portal. This is applicable to all Full Time, Part Time and Sandwich Students.
For further clarification and information, call Mr Salami Lateef on 08055612058.
For technical support, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Lagos State University (LASU) Launches Alumni Relations Management Portal appeared first on Oliveloaded.com.ng.